search

Custom Search

2008-09-14

The Sexy Maid

Nazeera was our house maid. She was just a plain punjabi rustic character with a sultry body. I had never thought that I would one day **** her. It so happened that my school was off for some reason and I was alone at home. Nazeera arrived at nine in the morning when I was watching a double x movie. I opened the door and found my dick saluting her. For the first time I realized that this creature was ****-able. Anyway, she headed for the kitchen to do the dishes. I went to the lounge and started watching the movie. She came to keep some dished in the shelf and saw me rubbing my cock through my shorts. I suddenly took my hands off and turned off the TV. She came and sat down on the floor and asked if she could watch TV with me. I thought 'what the heck' and switched on the TV and the movie started. The scene was of a man and his neigbour's wife in bed. Though the genitals could not be seen the man was shown bouncing on top of the woman. Nazeera was aroused and took my hand in her hand. She slowly placed it on one of her gigantic boob and said to me "thora dabaao naa..." which meant that she wanted me to fondle it. I started fondling and pressing her breasts. She was not wearing a bra and her breasts sagged a little. I asked her if she would like me to go all the way "chudwaao gi?" She said that she would but she needed three hundred bucks for a new dress. I agreed and took her to my room. Once inside the room I took her shirt off and started playing with her boobs. I then tugged at her shalwar and it also came off. Her pussy hair was very big. I put my hand on her cunt and she gave a low scream. I took her to my bed and asked her to open her legs. She did so and I opened her pussy lips and searched for her hole as this was my first time. Upon finding the hole I applied saliva and inserted my middle finger. I liked the way my finger was sucked in by her cunt. I asked her "mazaa aa raha hai?" and she said that she was enjoying it. I then told her to give me a blow job and she refused. I was angry and said that I wouldn't give her a single rupee if she acted this way. She started sucking my dick and said "sahaab tumhara lun to bara hi motaa taazaa hai." I liked her talking this way and suddenly I blasted my semen into her mouth. She opened her legs for me and I inserted my prick into her cunt. I ****ed her slowly and would fondle and kiss her breasts in between. When I was about to come I pulled out. I said to her "mujhay tumhaari gaand main apna lun ghusaana hai." She was unexpectedly very open to the idea of anal sex and opened up her buttocks for me in the horse position. I took a vaseling bottle and smeared her asshole with it. I first inserted my finger and loved the hotness. I slowly entered my cock head into her ass and she cried out "uff aahista .... bhainchod dard ho raha hai.......aah ... thoraa aur tail lagaao...... ab sahi hai.... uff.... bohat mazaa aa raha hai ab..... " I screamed "bas ab muth nikalnay waali hai." With that I blasted my cum inside her ass and suddenly her ass clenched my dick very tightly. I lay there with her and talked about her sex life and it turned out that she had been devoured by many older men in our building and one woman even had lesbian sex with her. It was very arousing lying naked with her and my dick regained its mighty position but I saw that it was time for my parents to come back. I asked her to dress and myself took a shower. I came out of the shower and my parents were back by that time. I went to the kitchen and pretending that I was filling water in my glass I stood behind Nazeera and rubbed my cock with her ass. I put the promised money inside the cleavage of her breasts and said to her "aaindaa bhi aisay hi mazay dainaa aur phir paisay lay jaana." She smiled at me and said "tum chudaai achi martay ho.".

No comments: