search

Custom Search

2007-09-22

The First Encounter

I have been planning this for so long.. our first meeting. We have been exchanging messages over ICQ and email for months.. and today is finally the day. I see you sitting across the room from me in the restaurant, and catch your eye. I know it is you; after all these months, I know you so well. You are even more devastatingly handsome than I had imagined. I like the sense of need and passion I see in your sensual dark eyes; you seem drawn to the sense of playfullness and willingness you see in mine. You motion for me to join you, and I do, shyly.
From the first words you speak, I am entranced. Your warm voice cascades over me, stirring me deep down to my toes. I am suddenly hot and wet, and feel that primitive urge to have you inside me. I can hardly wait to take that sweet dark hair in my hands, pull your face to mine, and kiss those sweet lips. I can't remember what we had for dinner, or what we chattered about. Nothing seems to matter except that we are together at last.

I can feel the tension begin to rise from you... you know this will be your first time, and you know that I am going to please you over and over again until you beg me to stop. With a merry twinkle in my eye, I grab your hand and lead you to the rental car I have waiting. We drive only a few minutes, your excitement rising all the while, stirred on by the mystery of where we are going. I have rented a secluded cabin by the beach just for this night. I wanted it to be extra special.

We walked in to this quaint little hideaway, and I watch a blush move across your face. We both know what is about to happen. I put my purse and light sweater down on a chair, and bring us a bottle of chilled wine and a couple of glasses. We sit and chat a bit, letting the wine take some of the edge off your nervousness. Finally, you take the glass from my hand and place it on a table within easy reach. You begin your explorations tentatively, at my earlobes, tenderly, gently, then more urgently. I feel one soft, gentle hand stroking down my side, caressing, desiring, wandering.

One by one, the buttons of my blouse are undone. You kiss and nibble at the exposed flesh as you undo the buttons. I shrug my shoulders and let the blouse fall away. You cup one of my large, bra-encased tits and nuzzle it, kneading the other with your hand. The hook is right in the front, and you undo this with your teeth. As you peel back the fabric, I hear your sudden intake of breath, then feel your soft lips surround a hard nipple. I moan, and arch my back for more. I allow you to spend all the time you want playing with my tits.. pinching the large, dark nipples between your fingers, gently twisting them, even playfully biting them. You suck and nibble like a starved child, driving me insane the entire time.

After what seems like an eternity, you begin to move your hand down my side and under the waistband of my pants. I shudder as your hand slithers under my panties and into my hot, wet pussy. Your hand cups my hot mound, gently stroking and kneading it. You slowly trace my slit with your fingers. From my squirming, you know that you are doing a wonderful job.

You stop long enough to suggest we get rid of all these unnecessary clothes, and I agree. I decide I will slowly strip the remainder of my clothes for you... I let the blouse fall from my shoulders, and teasingly remove the straps to my bra. I taunt you by cupping my hands under my breasts and caressing them. Running my hands down my sides, I slide my thumbs under the waistband of my pants, and inch them down, slowly, showing off my lacy panties with promises of a dark triangle that begs to be explored. I step out of my pants, and stand before you in just my panties. I guide your hands to the waistband, and have you help me take them down.

I have you stand up before me... and start to take your clothes off, just as slowly as I did for you. I know this is the first time you have ever had a naked woman to explore, and I allow you to do so as I take off first your shirt, then your pants and socks. You are now in just your shorts, with a very excited head of your cock showing through.

I sit down on the bed, and lower your shorts. I settle down between your legs and lick my lips tantalizingly. I gently caress the engorged head of your cock with my tongue, taking my time, licking and sucking. I work my way down one side of your shaft and up the other, stroking gently, nibbling as I go. You moan, and urge me to take you into my mouth.... All in good time, love. I move up to that tender ridge of flesh and flick my tongue across it several times. You jump with delight, and I notice your cock is getting larger and harder by the moment. Then, I take the whole head and as much of the shaft in my mouth as possible, sucking and stroking. I set up a slow, deep rhythm, increasing it as I go. While I suck and stroke with my mouth, my hands are busy playing with your balls and rubbing your shaft. I get that first drop of pre-cum, and thrill to the taste. I look back into your eyes... do you want to cum now?

You shake your head... it is time for you to explore. You have already played with my tits, now you want to explore my hot wet cunt. You have me lay back on the bed with a pillow under my ass, fully exposing my pussy to the cool night air. You gently begin to tease me.. tracing a finger up and down my slit, stopping to rub my clit, running your fingertips just inside my lips as if you are going to enter me, but you stop... I nod my head that it is okay, and encourage you to insert first one finger deep within me, then another. You are surprized at how the muscles in my cunt wrap around you. You start stroking in and out.

I am stunned when you lower your head to my hot wet box and tentatively taste me.. lapping at the juices that are flowing, flicking your tongue across my clit. You remove your fingers, and replace them with your tongue, thrusting as deep in me as you can go. I moan with delight, and grind my hips into your face. I am going crazy as you work me over with a combination of fingers and tongue in my pussy. You can tell I am getting so close to an orgasm by how wildly I buck back at you. You know I am so ready for you. You get between my legs, and reach down for that huge, hard cock... you take that engorged cock and ram it in, deep and hard. You fill me so completely, hitting the top of my uterus with your cock. You ride me, slamming yourself hard and deep within me, harder and faster, until you come with a massive moan. Your hot cum fills me. You can tell I am almost at my own orgasm, so you reach down, and rub my clit until I shudder and cry out your name.

Exhausted, we fall into a light sleep next to each other, curled up, limbs entwined. I awaken a few hours later, to find you sucking on my tit and playing with my clit with one hand between my legs. Your cock is already so hard and huge. You slap my ass, and have me get onto all fours at the edge of the bed. You force my legs apart, and begin to stroke my pussy lips with the head of your cock. I beg you to enter me... and you do.. slowly. First, just the head, then inch by inch until you are fully buried in my hot wet cunt. You grab me by the hips and begin a deep rhythmic thrust, your balls slapping me on the ass. I moan as you spank me lightly while you thrust. You feel so good from this angle, my orgasm is rising. I begin to buck back at you wildly and scream.. I am cumming... You moan deep, and fill me again full of jism after a couple of violet shudders. Hmm... what a way to start the day, I am thinking, as I collapse on the bed beside you. I am so glad we finally met...

No comments: