search

Custom Search

2007-09-22

The Mind Control Amulet 1

My assistant, Didi, and I were sent by our company to Cairo Egypt to do some financial work. One night, I was sitting alone at the bar, and a mysterious woman approached me with a message to meet her Master out at the tombs in an hour. Just as quickly as she appeared, she disappeared into the night. I tried to follow her, but lost her in the darkness. I knew where the tombs were, so in my curiosity, I decided to go to the tombs.

I arrived at the tombs exactly on time. I was met by the mysterious woman. She asked me to follow her, and led me to her Master, Abdul. "Jim", he said, "because of the way you have been treated badly in your life, you have been chosen to receive the charmed amulet. I am an old man now, and I am ready to pass the amulet on, just as you will do when you become an old man. Until that time, you will have your desires come true; women, riches, possessions. The only condition is that you must wear the amulet at all times. Do you accept this amulet?" I was skeptical, but I decided to accept anyway. "Jim, I know that you are here in our country with your assistant, Didi. Try it on her. Even though she's turned you down in the past, she'll find you irresistible, if that's what you want. You can take her virginity if that is what you want." I turned to start walking back to the city, turned around to ask a question, and both Abdul and his slave were gone. I was mystified, turned around to start walking back, and I found myself already at my hotel. Still holding the amulet in my hand, I put it on.

I walked back into the hotel bar, and Didi was there having a drink. I sat down with here at the same table, and ordered a drink. Didi asked, "Where were you?" I replied, "Just taking a ]walk." She acted as if she didn't notice the amulet. We sat for a minute without talking, the amulet reading my thoughts started glowing, and Didi unbuttoned the front of her blouse and took it off. Her bra was plain. Didi said, "Let's go back to my room. There's something I want to give you." While walking down the hall to her room, she unhooked and took off her bra. Her pink nipples were now standing at full attention. We stopped at her room door she embraced me and gave me a passionate kiss, and were exploring each others mouths with our tongues. I could feel my cock swelling in my pants. When we broke the kiss, we were both breathing heavily. I asked her if she was sure she wanted to do this, she groped at my crotch, smiled, and then turned to unlock her room. We went in, and she turned to lock the door.

No comments: